Official Post Your Random Thoughts (130 Viewers)

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
OMG 4!! are u still tired ?! 😭
I actually don't know how I managed to be not tired with 5 hours of sleep since I usually sleep for 7-8 hours lol :jisoosmh:
I'm not tired haha but it's 5am now, just stayed in my bed but I was fully awake :pandatea:

I'm guessing it's already afternoon for you right now!!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,191
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
I actually don't know how I managed to be not tired with 5 hours of sleep since I usually sleep for 7-8 hours lol :jisoosmh:
I'm not tired haha but it's 5am now, just stayed in my bed but I was fully awake :pandatea:

I'm guessing it's already afternoon for you right now!!
wheeew i get u tho lolz


yeah! 4:30pm for meee
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread