I’m a bit sick but overall pretty alright! Hbu ?how are youu??![]()
I’m a bit sick but overall pretty alright! Hbu ?how are youu??![]()
my 2nd line was a typo aaaa but tds2 is the dream show 2What is tsd2 ?
Haven’t been keeping up with dream since glitch modemy 2nd line was a typo aaaa but tds2 is the dream show 2
last content we had for nct dream's concerts was osaka's two months ago, and they've had a bunch of stops since
they r gatekeepin the content from us![]()
literaLLY its just one frustration after another, never getting themselves togetherHaven’t been keeping up with dream since glitch modeyooo SM sucks Ruining nct left and right I mean I’m still mad about the taeyong thing and now more shit with exo and the rest of the artists THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO CLOSE
ppl r saying its either dream or zb1 but pretty adamant its dream but is2g im counting 8 ppl in this dam vid idk but i could be making someone up