Official Post Your Random Thoughts (175 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 74

yeah it is, but it has been a bit cool lately :( I want it to warm up a bit more.
ty <3 I know you'll be going to bed soon, huh :haylul:




I have, but I never finished it :o That was a long time ago!
btw, cute sig :sanapray:
I only finished it a while ago but I was obsessed with it when I was little :")
ty :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sanumi

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,191
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
GOOD EVENING !!! :clapping:
I DID SLEEP WELL, THANK YOU!! SLEPT FOR ALMOST 8 HOURS :llama_squish:

the pictures aren't so clear now because I sent it through messeger 😌

the cherry blossoms were so pretty
352818676_695941815673873_6270149203370108003_n.jpg


we went to a shrine too, it's called Fushimi Inari
352348525_157278150564489_8229860122440594318_n.jpg
352725789_206603018966048_2476595225710634_n.jpg
352595832_1621207998400697_4514633558730894400_n.jpg
352800801_2430028887168431_6502153645726701824_n.jpg

352606339_1094129644880800_4218827746163624136_n.jpg
352182438_3172430329569437_5825195489548720235_n.jpg

when we went here, we saw some Filipinos, I was happy to see my fellow Filipinos!! :clapping:

we went to Himeji Castle too! the sakura there was the prettiest for me :PandaUnicorn:
352830896_924392758672898_2923995229403467754_n.jpg
348363231_1403184700458603_7950299460565601702_n.jpg
352800779_927157008355681_7149590966746170566_n.jpg
352852612_1007309966926473_1803491315670377381_n.jpg


and we also went to Tokyo DisneySea but I don't have a lot of pics because most of the pics that my dad took was our faces and the background lol💀
352323490_811814976936793_194050875498871645_n.jpg
348364169_1181308725877009_5735419167606931171_n.jpg
352686904_760225212549663_4018443344077623438_n.jpg


and for the first time, I actually got interested in the rides but the lines were SO LONG like even those little food halls had long lines and if you wanna see all the views, try out all the rides then 1 day is definitely not enough (that's why they also have a hotel! but we were only here for a day so 😭) and their trains are soo cute! I don't have a picture of it but here's how it looks like:


AND THE DESIGNS THERE, PEFECTION :mork::mork::mork:

we also went to Imperial Palace but somehow I can't find the pictures for it 🧐 so I just looked it up to show you lmao

THE VIEW WAS AMAZING AND THERE WERE GUARDS EVERYWHERE AND THEY CHECKED OUR BAGS, EVERYTHING
TIGHT SECURITY
A LOT OF PEOPLE TOO

but we couldn't go inside the palace, we could've gotten a closer view but we got there late

and the people there were so warm and kind, you can see that they are really willing to help! When we were at a train station once, we were confused but someone helped us, he knows English and he was gonna be late for his work but he still helped us! :pikahappy: That's why when I had the chance to help, I did it. We were on a bus and the ride was kinda long so I fell asleep and when I woke up, there was an old lady who was standing so I gave my seat to her and she said no but I insisted and after that, she read a book! That even made me happier because she wouldn't have gotten to read that book if she was still standing :clapping: and I noticed she wore a clip too, so cute, so precious 🥺🥺
8 HOURS??? YOOO THATS AMAZING

OOO these pictures are gorgeous!! thank you for sharing aaa :maheart: im glad it sounds like you had a lot of fun !!! that disney train IS SO CUTE TOO AAAA.
and your last train story was to precious kyaaa

THANK YOU FOR SHARING I LOVE ITTT
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
8 HOURS??? YOOO THATS AMAZING

OOO these pictures are gorgeous!! thank you for sharing aaa :maheart: im glad it sounds like you had a lot of fun !!! that disney train IS SO CUTE TOO AAAA.
and your last train story was to precious kyaaa

THANK YOU FOR SHARING I LOVE ITTT
IKR!! :llama_squish:

Of course!!!:kittylove: I actually wanted to share it to someone but no asked so yeah :hcshy:
YESSS WHEN I SAW THAT TRAIN, I WAS LIKE OMG THAT'S SO CUTE
I always love it when someone helps me and I feel really grateful so I also get happy when I get to help someone else :pikahappy:

anyways how are you!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,191
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
IKR!! :llama_squish:

Of course!!!:kittylove: I actually wanted to share it to someone but no asked so yeah :hcshy:
YESSS WHEN I SAW THAT TRAIN, I WAS LIKE OMG THAT'S SO CUTE
I always love it when someone helps me and I feel really grateful so I also get happy when I get to help someone else :pikahappy:

anyways how are you!!!
omg thank you sorry i was too scared to ask originally but i always love seeing trip pictures they're beautiful :maheart: :maheart: :maheart: !!

i want to experience that train irl now i have to be there omgggg
real, ur an angel omgg 😭😭🥺


im fine!! better than yesterday thats fer sure!! lmao! how are you!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,191
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
I ACTUALLY DON'T BLAME YOU!!! :catsip:
THANK YOUU. that instrumental is just TOOO GOOOD it fits into my brain like a perfect puzzle piece when i listen to it like i can achieve another higher realm of existence. like something in that song has the power to unlock the unknown I SWEAR :mogudance:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
omg thank you sorry i was too scared to ask originally but i always love seeing trip pictures they're beautiful :maheart: :maheart: :maheart: !!

i want to experience that train irl now i have to be there omgggg
real, ur an angel omgg 😭😭🥺


im fine!! better than yesterday thats fer sure!! lmao! how are you!!
no it's fine!!!! yess

yesss hoping you get to come there as well !! :kittylove:
:blush2::wjhug::wjhug:

I'm glad to hear that :izhug: good!! ate pineapples with my fam not too long ago!

and I'm going to sleep now, good night <3 have a great day!! :kissycat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
THANK YOUU. that instrumental is just TOOO GOOOD it fits into my brain like a perfect puzzle piece when i listen to it like i can achieve another higher realm of existence. like something in that song has the power to unlock the unknown I SWEAR :mogudance:
NAHH CAUSE SAME???? Tbh I haven't listened to Cravity's older songs for a while now haha :passcodeb:
I should listen to them soon llama_twerk
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,191
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
no it's fine!!!! yess

yesss hoping you get to come there as well !! :kittylove:
:blush2::wjhug::wjhug:

I'm glad to hear that :izhug: good!! ate pineapples with my fam not too long ago!

and I'm going to sleep now, good night <3 have a great day!! :kissycat:
one day!!

pineapples !!

good night ! thank u have a great sleep 😭!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,191
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
NAHH CAUSE SAME???? Tbh I haven't listened to Cravity's older songs for a while now haha :passcodeb:
I should listen to them soon llama_twerk
YOU SHOULDDD
their 2nd and 3rd album are two of the most beautiful mini albums to ever exist like :pyo: OMGG
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • Going_Under