Official Post Your Random Thoughts (286 Viewers)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
So..... I've read a thread title today and verified by reading an online article that Jihyo from Twice will make her solo debut this August!!

OMG!!!!! I cannot believe my [ and likely others' ] wish came true!!!!!!
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,187
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
346
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
i was doing laundry and moving my clothes to the dryer and

emerged and im like ???
i dont doubt this is something i have but its paper and ive never seen it before in my life LMAO.
little twin stars follow me where ever i go but WHERE did yall come from ...

also hand reveal 🤪
 
Joined
26 May 2020
Messages
31
Reactions Received
98
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181
Love with Flaws is a good drama, I rarely see anyone talk about it anywhere. Can’t believe it’s been 3 years since I watched, would re-watch if I had the patience to lol
Oh Yeon Seo is gorgeous:shycat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread