Official Post Your Random Thoughts (392 Viewers)

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
BUT THE CURIOSITY IS KILLING ME
SHE SAID THAT I DON'T KNOW THIS GUY BUT I'LL BE SHOCKED CAUSE HE'S DIFFERENT FROM HER TYPE
OH CMONNNN I'M EVEN MORE CURIOUS NOW :headache:
BISH WHAT
THIS GUY THAT SHE LIKES IS GOING TO BE IN 7TH GRADE NEXT SY
AND WE ARE GOING TO BE IN 9TH GRADE
KDGFJCVXZDFGJSDFGJNDS
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,683
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,627
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
YESSSS

OH TAHNK GOD SHE DID:maheart:

I wanted to know what color the J was :dogsmile: but what if I won't upload a pfp.... what if..... :mess:
NO HONEYYYYYYY YOU CAN'T BE NAKED!!! /J
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jungwonie

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,683
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,627
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
WHAT IF WANT TO :dogsmile: /J

I'm currently trying to upload the Miyeon pfp I had earlier.. but the internet won't let me :catglare:
OH I NEED TO LOOK AWAY!!!!!!

I felt that ;-; The pfp I had on took me like 15 mins after colour loss and frame loss and downsizing god it was a shitshow but it's on now!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
OH I NEED TO LOOK AWAY!!!!!!

I felt that ;-; The pfp I had on took me like 15 mins after colour loss and frame loss and downsizing god it was a shitshow but it's on now!
HELPPP :lisalaugh:

Finallyyyy, it's back :letitfry::letitfry::letitfry:

God the mb limit in the other forum made me crazy :pest-control:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,683
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,627
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
HELPPP :lisalaugh:

Finallyyyy, it's back :letitfry::letitfry::letitfry:

God the mb limit in the other forum made me crazy :pest-control:
SLAYYYYY I CAN LOOK NOW!!!

HAD TO BE UNDER 400KB AND 128PX AND FOR WHAT?!?!!?!?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jungwonie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread