- Joined
- 18 December 2022
- Messages
- 7,683
- Reactions Received
- 9,726
- Location
- Hali's Heart <<3
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 23,627
- Fandom
- Lol Guess
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Vroom/Skrrt
- Ship
- Wreck
Actually I think all of them would make nice partners, or at least best friendsI could easily rank all vitys in boyfriend material
IT SUCKS BC ITS A GOOD RESTAURANT EVERYONE IS SO KIND IVE BEEN HERE MANY TIMES.OMG?!?!?!?! I'D JUST WALK OUT, THEY AIN'T GETTING MY MONEY TF?!?!?? I'M NOT GOING TO THAT RESTRAUNT. DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME THE NAME BUT ILL NEVER GO
real and true and correct 😍😍😍Actually Minhee is just cute. Bam that's it
FUCK THAT BITCH!!!! I DONT FUCK WITH THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!! HE CAN SHOVE HIS UNDERPAID MININUM WAGE UP HIS ASS TF IS WRONG WITH HIM!?!?!?IT SUCKS BC ITS A GOOD RESTAURANT EVERYONE IS SO KIND IVE BEEN HERE MANY TIMES.
BUT THIS DUDE JUST SAID THE MOST OUT POCKET THING TO MY GRANDMA I WAS LIKE WTF ?! SIR?1!1??1
*In a Kiwi accent* "So you haven't listened to My Turn today huh?"
FACTS 😤😤😤 GODDDFUCK THAT BITCH!!!! I DONT FUCK WITH THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!! HE CAN SHOVE HIS UNDERPAID MININUM WAGE UP HIS ASS TF IS WRONG WITH HIM!?!?!?
Okay nah that isn't kiwi that's just a received pronouciation accent me thinksI don't think Jungmo has a kiwi accent, actually I probs cant tell since its so similar to the aussie accent. He kinda sounds posh but I have to hear him speak english more
I trust you with aux frtaking over the car radio every time i will not be stopped
all at starbucks apparentlywaiting for the day someone says they like my jacket and ill just whos ur fav member so i can give them a sticker
i keep my extras on me at all times bc czennies are all over houston...
BUT WHERE ?!