- Joined
- 11 October 2022
- Messages
- 16,508
- Reactions Received
- 12,133
- Location
- Luna's heart <<3
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 51,997
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
omgg their friendship is so cute and preciousyaaaaa 🥺🥺 they went have a meal together and their conflicting messages of who wanted to eat with who is very precious to me ... theyre so silly...
WHATS THE TRUTH!! theyre the cutest 😭🥺
enha replies, THATS SO CUTE we love interaction, so precious 🥺🥺🥺
nooo omg. let this pass soooon![]()
Jungwon replies a looot in Weverse posts and he posts a lot too, we are spoileed fr
he even said this:
Well, I really enjoy talking with ENGENE, and I feel a sense of responsibility to keep posting since I started posting a lot. ENGENE’s used to me being on there all the time so they might get worried if I suddenly stop going on. I didn’t want to make them worry like that so going on Weverse kind of became my routine. (laughs) I felt that way especially because of the pandemic. It wouldn’t be easy for me to make others happy if I was just a regular person, but since I’m an idol, I can make ENGENE happy just by posting a single photo. So I think I should do it as much as I possibly can.
he's so precious aaaa 🥺🥺
yesss plsss, thank youu