Official Post Your Random Thoughts (117 Viewers)

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
got my first ACE rare today... ; u ; Waaaaa....
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I'm goign to the store real quick, y'all want something...? /jk
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
@sunflower If you went to sleep, you TOTES FORGOT YOUR PHONE ON THE TABLE. BRUH. no charge///

I got you babes. I got you. *charges your phone*
 
  • Wow
Reactions: owo

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
While @sunflower sleeps/works hard, I am preparing a present for them! huhuh thye know what it is...but the progress on it is getting almost done.

I think it's gonna be good~
 
  • Wow
Reactions: owo

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Dmn Had to charge my phone too?? LOL Lit
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
THOUGHT I HEARD GURIELLA BLASTING FROM A CAR PASSING BY...it would have been the beginning of it, but I DOUBT IT. LOL

Ateez brain rot and for what???
I miss myNCT brain rot just abit....
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I SWEAR SPOTIFY BE DELETING LIKES...

LIKE BITCH....DON"T LIE TO ME ABOUT NOT GIVING a HEART. HELLO!? Lol
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
THE WAY My voice is okay wone moment. then I laugh, cough up the mucus and BOOM.....Freakin' back to Raspy/squeaky...the heeellll....GO AWAY
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I always wanted to play the Violin, Bass Guitar, and I think Clarinet (older sis played it in Band when i was younger).

But those were the instruments I wanted to learn.

NOT GONNA LIE...I do want a Bass Guitar...; u ; I know how I want it designed too...wehh..OTL
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Just looking at the dances I like, I think I got Queen Card Down to dance to...Lol

I like to move along to the dances...
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Y;all better be staying Hydrated Mfers....
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,236
Reactions Received
17,151
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,551
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
@sunflower If you went to sleep, you TOTES FORGOT YOUR PHONE ON THE TABLE. BRUH. no charge///

I got you babes. I got you. *charges your phone*
how long did i sleep for oh my god

i just woke up and im like


wjere my phjone

thank u lmao
 
  • Love
Reactions: SugarPoppinBSI

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • snsd2beg