- Joined
- 29 December 2022
- Messages
- 3,280
- Reactions Received
- 2,463
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12,321
- Fandom
- Too many
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- Any
and they did it again!!DKB never fails to release bops
I can never survive 2-3 hours of sleep omgi read that a nap is at most 1hr so i stuck w that, a lot of my sleep in college was 2-3hrs so i just call that a full sleep atp LOL.
thank u 🥺 i think i just got a surge of energy so im ready to be PRODUCTIVE
me yesterday having a 4 hour sleep in the middle of the day bc i only had a 3 hour sleep the night before (and today too 😭😭😭😭)I can never survive 2-3 hours of sleep omg
you are welcomeeso were you productive that time ?
![]()
oh noo! what about now?Nah My voice went again. I wish it was okay..OTL
That's really good to hear! ; u ;
My ear is being really...bad......Ahaah...
maybe because you were really tiredme yesterday having a 4 hour sleep in the middle of the day bc i only had a 3 hour sleep the night before (and today too 😭😭😭😭)
I WAAAS 😍😍😍😍 and yesterday too...
i found motivation... 😍
crying... thank you...what you saying, you got the jokes, you like anime, you like art, you like doodling, you like video games, you like nct dream
you're proud of being cajun
you're an introvert sure but it's not like you only sleep or got nothing to say, you even said your irl friends find you funny right?![]()
yeaaah 😭😭😭 orz all the time...maybe because you were really tired
oooooooh motivation you say
...spill![]()
YOU NEEEED REST!!yeaaah 😭😭😭 orz all the time...
itsa secretttt for now.![]()
but its related to my art. its not technically my goal of what im trying to do rn but as long as im producing art, its progress. so hopefully this weekend i can put that motivation into my goals, ykno. i think this will help me focus bc ive been on a ROLL
👁👁
BTW HOW WAS YOUR DAY TODAY!!
omg ace!! I missed youi start working soon![]()
SpillI wrote a whole song about space cowboys if anybody wants to see it btw. Of course I know what lines go with notes but I can't translate that through word cause idk shit about music language
not yetYOU NEEEED REST!!btw you haven't gone to the doctor yet ?
FOR NOW so there's a possibility you'll tell me later ?
I have a runny nose and because of it, my eyes are waterybut besides that, I'm doing pretty good~ had a nap 2 times and just this day so
![]()