Official Post Your Random Thoughts (303 Viewers)

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,295
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,428
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
this only have multi-layered funnies to me bc i call sm music that has a lot of trumpets nfl music
also thats a high form compliment because i fckn love trumpets
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,295
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,428
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
yes i am a big fan of the nfl theme
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,295
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,428
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
if broken melodies has a sliver of a trumpet................... super bowl..... i got ur next half time show performers...................
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,295
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,428
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
blancdiva crazy asf
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,295
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,428
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I'm getting a lot of top badges in fb these days
I got one from Enha and Cravity too but when I commented on their post, there was no top fan above my name
gone too soon :pepecry1: but I only got them from reacting a lot so
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,295
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,428
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
hiiiii~! xDD
i am hapyp you are free 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍
 
  • Haha
Reactions: SugarPoppinBSI

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Based from the sounds, my neighbor is watching the ep Oblivion :lucastwerk:
oh wait I hear "second chance" so that means luka (forgor his superhero name) is present in this ep
so it's not oblivion then, ahh maybe it was that ep where luka found out ladybug's identity ??
OR WHEN IT WAS LUKA'S FIRST TIME TO BE A SUPERHERO

now the curiosity is killing me
why did I not focus and didn't listen properly
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,295
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,428
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
why is this not effectin help
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
oh wait I hear "second chance" so that means luka (forgor his superhero name) is present in this ep
so it's not oblivion then, ahh maybe it was that ep where luka found out ladybug's identity ??
OR WHEN IT WAS LUKA'S FIRST TIME TO BE A SUPERHERO

now the curiosity is killing me
why did I not focus and didn't listen properly
oh another new ep started
I KNOW THIS ONE!
it's the ep where nino's brother chris was akumatized
I hear his voice, yep it's this one :lucastwerk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread