I better get my act together before the end of this year
D Deleted member 74 7 July 2023 #62,942 I regret not going twice concert my friend's videos look so fun
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,190 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,747 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 7 July 2023 #62,944 USELESS USELEEEEEES cannibal corpse heavy as an elephant
D Deleted member 74 7 July 2023 #62,945 I actually get why she likes reputation album now the sides are better don't blame me is so good <3
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,190 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,747 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 7 July 2023 #62,946 I wonder if that would actually work.
SugarPoppinBSI ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙ . Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 3,280 Reactions Received 2,463 Cards View Profile KS Coins 12,321 Fandom Too many Gender Non-Binary Pronouns Any 7 July 2023 #62,948 I'm still freaking out over the ending of the Bouncy Video.... Like I am new to the damn fandom and lore, but UH...that song at the end wasn't o the album...and I'm like "LORD.. WHAT SONG IS THAT!?" I need to know because It sounds like something I will love.
I'm still freaking out over the ending of the Bouncy Video.... Like I am new to the damn fandom and lore, but UH...that song at the end wasn't o the album...and I'm like "LORD.. WHAT SONG IS THAT!?" I need to know because It sounds like something I will love.
SugarPoppinBSI ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙ . Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 3,280 Reactions Received 2,463 Cards View Profile KS Coins 12,321 Fandom Too many Gender Non-Binary Pronouns Any 7 July 2023 #62,949 Let's be fr....I like a lot of songs. Raerly do I dislike a song, but yeah...lmfao.
SugarPoppinBSI ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙ . Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 3,280 Reactions Received 2,463 Cards View Profile KS Coins 12,321 Fandom Too many Gender Non-Binary Pronouns Any 7 July 2023 #62,950 Daily Watch of the Live Cyberpunk performance. LOL Reactions: noctis
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,190 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,747 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 7 July 2023 #62,951 I just woke up within the deepest of my minds
SugarPoppinBSI ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙ . Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 3,280 Reactions Received 2,463 Cards View Profile KS Coins 12,321 Fandom Too many Gender Non-Binary Pronouns Any 7 July 2023 #62,952 MV Hell hole less gooo
SugarPoppinBSI ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙ . Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 3,280 Reactions Received 2,463 Cards View Profile KS Coins 12,321 Fandom Too many Gender Non-Binary Pronouns Any 7 July 2023 #62,953 lots of de ja vu moments where people were with me in my dreams, but literally no one is here....just me... I dislike those dreams the mooost! Like BE FR...
lots of de ja vu moments where people were with me in my dreams, but literally no one is here....just me... I dislike those dreams the mooost! Like BE FR...
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,190 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,747 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 7 July 2023 #62,954 wanting love but chasing ghosts
noctis redred . Joined 29 May 2022 Messages 25,775 Reactions Received 14,337 Location ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜ Website dollhausx.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 75,205 Fandom coer Gender Female Pronouns she/her 7 July 2023 #62,955 I dont like this update or wtv
noctis redred . Joined 29 May 2022 Messages 25,775 Reactions Received 14,337 Location ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜ Website dollhausx.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 75,205 Fandom coer Gender Female Pronouns she/her 7 July 2023 #62,956 I can see labels or what not
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,190 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,747 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 7 July 2023 #62,957 Due to underwhelming support. My brain will switch off soon.
uran xoxoxo . Joined 19 January 2020 Messages 14,196 Reactions Received 18,938 Location My house Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,965 Fandom 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮 Gender Male Ship @kingdom 7 July 2023 #62,958 I Am A Bun
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,190 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,747 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 7 July 2023 #62,959 Don't mess with my hutchings surname.
uran xoxoxo . Joined 19 January 2020 Messages 14,196 Reactions Received 18,938 Location My house Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,965 Fandom 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮 Gender Male Ship @kingdom 7 July 2023 #62,960 Erika_Jonsdottir said: Due to underwhelming support. My brain will switch off soon. Click to expand... I will tickle your toes while you are switched off
Erika_Jonsdottir said: Due to underwhelming support. My brain will switch off soon. Click to expand... I will tickle your toes while you are switched off