Official Post Your Random Thoughts (825 Viewers)

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Hehhehe~!

So how...was your day or is your day?? ?
you are my beloved friend that's so precious to me~ a best friend I would never want to lose !! :wjhug:

:uwu: my day was both fun and tiring! went to the mall, brought a lot of hair accessories, how about youu ?? :sass:
 
  • Love
Reactions: SugarPoppinBSI

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
you are my beloved friend that's so precious to me~ a best friend I would never want to lose !! :wjhug:

:uwu: my day was both fun and tiring! went to the mall, brought a lot of hair accessories, how about youu ?? :sass:
I"MMA SOB~! hehhehe

Awwww That sounds amazing as heck!! <3

I worked, and I SHOULD be sleeing NGL, LOLOL I stayed up all night and now I must pass out! XDD;;;

But it was a wonderful day at work. I was really chipper! XD;
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I"MMA SOB~! hehhehe

Awwww That sounds amazing as heck!! <3

I worked, and I SHOULD be sleeing NGL, LOLOL I stayed up all night and now I must pass out! XDD;;;

But it was a wonderful day at work. I was really chipper! XD;
that's the plan! :rosesmug: /j but I really really do appreciate and love youuu <33 :izhug:

omg it's 7am for you now :jenniecry: what time is your shift then ?
yayy that's good to hear !! :excitedcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: SugarPoppinBSI

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread