Official Post Your Random Thoughts (459 Viewers)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I have to now purchase Mamamoo+'s and Somi's albums!!!!!!!
 

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
somi slayed i fear
 

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
i should change my layout to nine.i + saerom dp cause i don't think i can keep a male idol as my pfp for so long
 

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
ngl though it's highly evident won's getting a major major major push this comeback, as he should for being the highest ranking nine.i member on bopeul, but damn it wouldn't exactly hurt to show someone else, would it? love wonnie though
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
why would she post this when I always see her with other friends and she never invites me out... that makes her the fake ass bitch (it said that)
Screenshot_20230807_131336_Instagram.jpg
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I'm listening to Somi's album and I think Fxxxked Up could be the better title track.

1. Because it has a Second verse.
2. The F-bomb could be censored in the MV and performances.

But, I guess there would be a huge backlash if that song was chosen because we know how sensitive many people are these days.

Or Gold, Gold, Gold.

Regardless, I'm so glad she's back!!!!!!!

But, I'll be honest because after looking at each song's length, I'm now kind of pissed off at YGE because only FU is the normal one at over 3 minutes and the rest is not even 3.

WTF????? "Take one step forward, then Five steps back." I guess that's YGE's motto. Thanks, YGE for screwing us over again!!!!
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
how do u come home and argue with me abt someone else's relationship... I don't have anything to do with that and I don't give two fucks
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread