Official Post Your Random Thoughts (291 Viewers)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I was surprised to learn Kiss Of Life will have their first comeback in September........ when they just recently debuted in July.
Hopefully, it does not become a continuing pattern in the future.
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I said my name was Ty and they said they know my last name and said 'sm' HELP
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
interrupted my TANGLED TO WATCH ANOTHER MOVIE
 
D

Deleted member 74

this song is so beautiful and underrated o: I love it
can she please play this live when I go <3
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
DELETE THIS POST SOMEONE WILL TAKE UR PERSONAL INFO
i will take it
wait nvm typing this i remembered i know ur name
THEY WERE BEING FUNNY SKSKSJ
LIKE "tysm" 😭😭😭😭
 
D

Deleted member 74

I feel proper clarity from this advice
all of it was so on point
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread