- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
but yung bruh hits harder frskashdami goes crazy in 2023
but yung bruh hits harder frskashdami goes crazy in 2023
she was abt to 'twerk' on stage and her family was thereomg what did she do
i dont like it when female idols try to twerk nd theres nothing there... besides mina from twiceshe was abt to 'twerk' on stage and her family was there
it was so embarrassing
my baby sitters a vampire theme songwhat u get is what u seeee no more maybe its make believeeee she can give u everything u seeeee
shes the girl next dooorrrr smth smth and a heart thats pure shes the girlll nexttt dooorrrr she for meeeeee
I used to watch that alllllll the time I don't remember anything thomy baby sitters a vampire theme song
very 2010 punk rock
i always watch it, when i was younger and nowI used to watch that alllllll the time I don't remember anything tho