Official Post Your Random Thoughts (176 Viewers)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I was so shocked to learn through a YouTube comment about Jihyo of Twice having joined JYPE when she was very young!!! ::::::: Mind blown ::::::
Way younger than 4th generation girl groups!! Probably the youngest trainee overall.

I mean, I could have researched her biography myself, too.
But, this is what I mean by girls like her sacrificing so much of their lives.
For her, being in the industry was her ENTIRE life. Jesus Christ!!
I love and appreciate her dedication and hard work so much more now.
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I'm going to loop Jihyo's album for HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!! :haylul::haylul: :taeyeonlove: :taeyeonlove: :taeyeonlove:
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
my hair is probably the healthiest it's been, I cut off a pretty big chunk and all my dead ends are gone
my hair's at my shoulder tho :blownyoungbae:
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
my hair is probably the healthiest it's been, I cut off a pretty big chunk and all my dead ends are gone
my hair's at my shoulder tho :blownyoungbae:
no layers tho, never doing that again
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
why do u keep doing this
the bangs girl now this
because sometimes I get so disgusted when my hair's long and then I cut it off, and the bangs I'm tryna grow out :stare:
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread