Official Post Your Random Thoughts (282 Viewers)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Ending off my random thoughts spam on a positive note: I had a 10% stressful but 90% good day🤗Tomorrow is a meh day but I’ll try make the most of it and keep positive:pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I really wish you would acknowledge you did something wrong instead of acting like it never happened :Sunwoo wtf why:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread