Official Post Your Random Thoughts (562 Viewers)

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
@Jungwonie ok sister lets go

so for their first three mini's (and then they brought it back for a moment in time right before party rock era) they had this lil series called the hidden universe/league of the universe
this was the instagram for it, and it was like a lil look into the daily lives of these boys who are just discovering they have powers, and how they basically cope and live through live figuring it all out. each one having their own power, and its basically a coming of age/growing up into this difficult world type story.

here's a playlist with all the videos relating to it

it was seriously like a lil cinematic mini series and i adored it dearly :maheart:

there's this tumblr post that really goes into depth analyzing and theorizing it all that i love


its a good read and explains it better than i ever could:thumbsupcat:

and then party rock happened and it introduced the concept of alternate reality within their universe making things insane and then NEVER BROUGHT ANYTHING BACK AGAIN AFTER IT 😭

i like to think the adrenaline concept film also had a lil bit to do with it too only because during taeyoung's part of it, there's a time stop and that's his power. and minhee's section he's being very orderly & a perfectionist, which is how his hidden universe character acted (to a degree) but everything else is kinda mixed iirc 😭 (its been a bit, details are kinda foggy)



this was for funsies, but it plays on their powers that they had for the hidden universe, which is fun and i wish THEY WOULD KEEP BRINGING IT UP!!


their powers
serim - memory sharer
allen - precognition // his dreams can see the future
jungmo - animal communicator // he can talk to animals and its the cutest power is2g
woobin - healer
wonjin - telepathy
minhee - psychometry // being able to touch items and seeing information about it (ie touching seongmin's phone and seeing him at the arcade)
hyeongjun - power replication
taeyoung - time stopper
seongmin - tool master // can use tools with complete accuracy

another thing that makes me believe that gas pedal/adrenaline era was also secretly apart of this story but not directly, is because at the end of the og series, its a video that basically set up like it was allen's dream/vision all along. and then next, the two parter album is called "the awakening" so i always like to think that the hidden universe went AWOL during that era bc during Gas Pedal he was still sleeping, and at the end of Adrenaline's concept film Allen falls through that cloud dream portal, and that would be him "waking up" from his vision. the AWAKENING. like it was never directly part of the hidden universe since we didnt get any content specifically for it, but it heavily alludes to it you know? then bringing it back for party rock for the instagram only kinda solidified that for me, but groovy we got nothing :catcry: so far looks like sun seeker is also a stand alone BUT WE NEVER KNOW !!

but yeah i highly recommend that read from tumblr !!

its nice they keept alluding to it afterwards but now they're like distancing ig but it was really cool lore and i am in loveee :maheart::maheart::maheart:
i always wanted to make a long in depth thread about it but never got around to it :maheart:
so sorry for the late reply, my internet was so slow yesterday sjkfjgkltrdjk

OMG I'M INVESTED, I LOVE THESE KINDS OF THINGS
I don't have much time right now:maheart: but I bookmarked it and will read it later :pinksunoo:
ANYWAYS HOW WAS YOUR DAYYYYY
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,192
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
so sorry for the late reply, my internet was so slow yesterday sjkfjgkltrdjk

OMG I'M INVESTED, I LOVE THESE KINDS OF THINGS
I don't have much time right now:maheart: but I bookmarked it and will read it later :pinksunoo:
ANYWAYS HOW WAS YOUR DAYYYYY
no worries!! :mogudance:

RIIGHT !! ME TOO I LOVE A GROUP WITH DEEP LORE OMG

its been okay! trying to get things done! 0 focus!! the usual! lmao!
how was your sleep! (?) !!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
no worries!! :mogudance:

RIIGHT !! ME TOO I LOVE A GROUP WITH DEEP LORE OMG

its been okay! trying to get things done! 0 focus!! the usual! lmao!
how was your sleep! (?) !!
:izhug:

there's also lore with enha weeee :kirbypop: they even have a webtoon :pinksunoo: I need to catch up thoughhh

I'm rooting for youu :llama_squish:

I also have things to do for school today :nekosweat: I have to make a speech for the election thingy :takingnotes: and I was also assigned to edit our kind of poster?? like you know when there's a partylist and they have this poster with their members, their advocacy and everything
EXCEPT that it's onlinee, we're going to present them! and I'll see if I can finish my essay that's due on Tuesday

not bad, I woke up with a headache though. I thought I was sick so I went to get the thermometer, and it said 37.6C but now it says 36.6C
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread