- Joined
- 11 October 2022
- Messages
- 16,508
- Reactions Received
- 12,133
- Location
- Luna's heart <<3
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 51,997
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
thank youu <3Have fun boo <<3
Pretty good! In economics right now, hbu?thank youu <3was just gonna comment on your wall, how are youuu
![]()
Oh righttt, it's monday! I don't have class today cause it's a national holiday today herePretty good! In economics right now, hbu?
WOO GO THE PHILLIPINES!!!! HAPPY NATIONAL HEROES DAYS!! (I looked it up :)) )Oh righttt, it's monday! I don't have class today cause it's a national holiday today here
anyway I'm doing pretty good tooI think I don't have a fever anymore, but I gotta keep checking my body temp
YESSSS IT'S NATIONAL HEROES DAY!!!WOO GO THE PHILLIPINES!!!! HAPPY NATIONAL HEROES DAYS!! (I looked it up :)) )
WOOOOOOOOO!!!!! YOU'RE SLAYING YES!!!
Hope you're having a great celebration!YESSSS IT'S NATIONAL HEROES DAY!!!
oh right! this convo just made me remember that I have to take my vitamins! I keep forgetting! my grandma told me not to forget cause I get sick easily
I'm not really celebrating sndjfrtytyrtHope you're having a great celebration!
TAKE THOSE VITAMINS WOOOOOO I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!
Ah it's like national hplidays here lolI'm not really celebrating sndjfrtytyrtbut yeah thanks!!
I JUST DID!!!hoping I won't forget taking it everyday
![]()
Ah it's like national hplidays here lol
I'll remind you daily then <<3
Pfft no like we have Australia day but it's very controversial due to native people's rights and shit so I don't celebrateso like you actually celebrate it?? we just don't go to school if there's a national holiday lol
okay sister!!!
![]()
oh okie okie, but like do you still go to school when it's Australia day??Pfft no like we have Australia day but it's very controversial due to native people's rights and shit so I don't celebrate
<<3