- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
the way the only classmate I had who's fav subject is math too transferred to another schoolyo math is crying in the corner
maths was like band 2 or me of six and 1 was the worst lolyo math is crying in the corner
I don't understand but I'm guessing you don't like math lolmaths was like band 2 or me of six and 1 was the worst lol
didn't like mathsI don't understand but I'm guessing you don't like math lol
we're the oppositedidn't like maths
physics and chemistry.
only good one was when we made sherbet lol
In North America, sherbet (/ˈʃɜːrbət/), often referred to as sherbert (/ˈʃɜːrbərt/) in the United States, is a frozen dessert made from sugar-sweetened water, a dairy product such as cream or milk, and a flavoring – typically fruit juice, fruit purée, wine, liqueur and occasionally non-fruit flavors such as vanilla, chocolate, or spice like peppermint. It is similar to, but distinct from sorbet, with the addition of dairy typically being the key differentiator.we're the oppositemath has always been my fav subject!!
what is a sherbet
OHHHH THAT ONEEEIn North America, sherbet (/ˈʃɜːrbət/), often referred to as sherbert (/ˈʃɜːrbərt/) in the United States, is a frozen dessert made from sugar-sweetened water, a dairy product such as cream or milk, and a flavoring – typically fruit juice, fruit purée, wine, liqueur and occasionally non-fruit flavors such as vanilla, chocolate, or spice like peppermint. It is similar to, but distinct from sorbet, with the addition of dairy typically being the key differentiator.
chemistry classOHHHH THAT ONEEE
but wait you made that in math class or..?
I love fever and fly but I don't want a fever anymoremy fevah fevah's goin' up up up to the city
my fevah fevah's goin' up up up to the sky
haven't had the chance to have chemistry as a subjectchemistry class
my body temp went up again 😭I love fever and fly but I don't want a fever anymore![]()
gotta go tell mr. hardy about this oneoooh we're going to have an id pictorial??
damn we're really going to have full f2f classes now huh