- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
light makeup nowlike light or like full makeup type thingy
just mascara, lip stuff n sumtimes concealer
light makeup nowlike light or like full makeup type thingy
textin my hb on GMAIL talkin bout sum "ur gf dont gotta know"homewrecker
I mean they didn't say it'll happen today but they instructed us to wear complete uniform soo maybee ?am I ready for the id pictorial...
thats great to hear!! hopefully stays that way xyou got this 🥹🥹
hey I think I don't have a fever anymore !! thank youu
woooooooooo thanks a looootttt, today's my first day!!! woke up at 4am for this lol
how was your dayyy
stay this way~ sdfjghg thank youuthats great to hear!! hopefully stays that way x
early!! it must be exciting omg 😭😭 have a good day!!
i just woke upand work was annoying 😭😭 sorry i have nothing interesting to say 😭