- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
Red??im guessing yours arent red![]()
YESRed??
No, but they're way lighter than my skin
OHYES
mine cant be lighter bc my legs are white![]()
😔😔😔OH
I have them on my waist and legs![]()
OH ME TOO ITS SO WEIRD😔😔😔
I only have them on like going into my inner knee![]()
WAIT the fold knee thing?😔😔😔
I only have them on like going into my inner knee![]()
A little like the ends of the marks go inThe creasey thing 💀
wait no they go over itA little like the ends of the marks go in
i can show you in pms if you want
If you want to show me !A little like the ends of the marks go in
i can show you in pms if you want