- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
the 1,382 thread count says otherwise...i rarely post threads at all
I cant sleepgotta sleep again 🫡
it'll be a while til I get that ipad again 😭
I need a job for an iPhone
no bc why did she cough on me
and momno bc why did she cough on me
and she hits her grandparents 😬
WHATno bc why did she cough on me
and she hits her grandparents 😬
im the alphauhm guys what the flip
im a furryim the alpha
im the leader im the one to trust
together we'll do whatever it takes we're in this pack for life
awooooooo
we're wolves
we own the night 😈🐺
my friends lil sister COUGHED LN ME BRO it was so crunchy 😭💀WHAT
she probably has autism or smthmy friends lil sister COUGHED LN ME BRO it was so crunchy 😭💀
and she kicks and punches her family 😭