- Joined
- 21 April 2023
- Messages
- 11,827
- Reactions Received
- 13,208
- Location
- im going crazy!
- Website
- 2xning.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,481
- Fandom
- ♻🐘🕸
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Wreck
its still dark outside it makes me incredibly uncomfortable when men either gawk out their windows or pull over to try to talk to mejesus fckn christ keep it to yourSELF men staring at me from their car roll up your window make it less obvious freak
I think you suit it. Please bare with iti hope im never top poster in here again that it a burden to strong to bear
🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭🥺😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭I think you suit it. Please bare with it
I am here for you!
I am the same it's like what do I talk about? lol🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭🥺😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
thank you legend. im good with top poster overall, but this thread specifically i can not![]()
lmaoo.I am the same it's like what do I talk about? lol
That's a good thing. Keeps things fresh.lmaoo.
i have too much to talk about, i suppose thats my problem 😭
🥺 maybe so...That's a good thing. Keeps things fresh.