- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
I know, I don't think any user does. I did that so I can vent in private. I didn't want to do a DM with myself and I couldn't talk to another user about it.Thats a lot of money I don't have for paying 💀
I understand 👍 <33I know, I don't think any user does. I did that so I can vent in private. I didn't want to do a DM with myself and I couldn't talk to another user about it.
Actually, in order for groups to have badges - usually users would create badge threads that are dedicated to a certain group, and so that’s when the badges get released that way.I can't wait for Xikers and zb1 to have bages
Oooh okay!!! :0 thank you so much!! I will go do that!Actually, in order for groups to have badges - usually users would create badge threads that are dedicated to a certain group, and so that’s when the badges get released that way.
You can send a pm to the awards team members such as @/izcream to find out more about it since she’s the most active member on here atm and always responds to dms.
If you also want to make badge threads dedicated to those groups, you can ask her about that as well.