- Joined
- 12 September 2020
- Messages
- 40,132
- Reactions Received
- 46,804
- Location
- irritating the metalheads
- Website
- www.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 183,886
- Fandom
- mainly bg
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
yeah people are going out of their way to call it an ear bleed. it's fine if you have an opinion but be respectful. pluto is the heroes' favorite song on the album and it has such a special meaning for themPeople don’t like those songs? I haven’t heard of the actual songs yet but from what I’ve heard when I listened to the album preview the other day, they sound like such great songs
I don’t get why anyone would hate them
whatcha talkin bout, they think it's an ear bleed??? they've obvs never heard real metal before!yeah people are going out of their way to call it an ear bleed. it's fine if you have an opinion but be respectful. pluto is the heroes' favorite song on the album and it has such a special meaning for them
i'm talking about xh's song pluto cause people can't seem to respectfully share their opinionwhatcha talkin bout, they think it's an ear bleed??? they've obvs never heard real metal before!
again, thosde haters have obvs never heard Niurvana before lol those guys could scream!i'm talking about xh's song pluto cause people can't seem to respectfully share their opinion
Im still confused on how you run out of food like whatFood