Official Post Your Random Thoughts (168 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
what is the point of a new phone with zero additional.
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
On prepaid I got a crap not very good gig limit while this plan is far better.
paying 69 for 120gig rather than 60 for like half that,.
Yeah, that's true. You probably use your phone more heavily than I do.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I feel so tired and irritable
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Bored as rat piss
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
M-flo x 2ne1 boss as chit
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
why is there a lvl 105 dragon bloody violated my team

@SUNSEEKER
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I finally made a list of all my current cards
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I updated my cards thread to be much better organised
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I listed all the logo badges I want to get (christmas tool
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Black n Yellow.
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Happy for you~
:pikahappy: thank you!! Its so that when I'm editing my trading thread, I won't need to scroll up and down my cards list to see if I still have a card or not.
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I REALLY want to get RIZE badges, the member badges look incredibly pretty
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Some incredible badges are in thr ones I can't get for myself 😭
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread