Official Post Your Random Thoughts (152 Viewers)

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i have eyebags bc i don't sleep. I can't
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,515
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
feels like I am dying..
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I dont see myself rushing to be there and talk when November comes. I don't like it there. And I'm here now. no need to be there
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,515
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Small talk only works so much.
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I dont see myself rushing to be there and talk when November comes. I don't like it there. And I'm here now. no need to be there
everyone there hates me, why do i need to go back..?
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,515
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I cannot hear shit now
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,515
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
deadset tired
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread