Official Post Your Random Thoughts (230 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
D

Deleted member 74

maybe I'm suspicious of stuff like that because I don't like myself and see only bad qualities, so it's like why would anyone? are they serious? you sure you're talking about me? but I have to remember maybe they might see me in a way I can't see myself, what I see might not be or reflect truth
 
Last edited by a moderator:

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I shouldn't feel nervous to talk in my own thread.
ezgif-1-bed22bc650.gif
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • velvet