Official Post Your Random Thoughts (537 Viewers)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,186
Reactions Received
46,854
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,037
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,186
Reactions Received
46,854
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,037
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
La da da da da da daaaaaaaaaaa I am rich! (it's a country song lyric so probably y'all won't get it lol)( look at all the coins I got now!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,186
Reactions Received
46,854
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,037
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:bigcatclap:
What are your fav backstreet boys songs btw?
ooooooooooh, it's hard to pick when they've got such a big discography! Well, my first was As Long As You Love Me, so I'll go with that.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
here to stay ok!
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
1,285
Reactions Received
1,415
Location
The Ashralien Bunker
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
927
Fandom
Syndicate
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatevs works
I was reading my old writing work. I realize I was masking so hard even on personal pieces that even I, with all the answers (knowing my mental state then) couldn't even get a fricken read on my own brain.
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,956
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
oh god I am nowhere near 5000
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,956
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I am too lazy to be posting
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,956
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I should have put more gifs
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread