- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,190
- Reactions Received
- 52,518
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,747
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
STOP 😨he wants all his attention on his .... lil thing
..they both weird
excited cause i never meet pakistanis in america 😭meeting a pakistani girl soon
yeah and SHE responds not him like bro they ate the weirdest remember the gc when he said i remember when you left marks on my back last night....STOP 😨
bro i cant get over when i was just looking through some profile posts and i just see gregs tell him "i heard you and *yk* last night.." LIKE STOP
HE SAIS THATyeah and SHE responds not him like bro they ate the weirdest remember the gc when he said i remember when you left marks on my back last night....![]()
I DONT REMEMBERYES IN THE GC
I THINK YOU WERENT THERE IDKI DONT REMEMBER
THERE WAS ALWAYS OAGES ON PAGES OF CONVOS SO SOMETINES I DIDNT READ THEM