Official Post Your Random Thoughts (443 Viewers)

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I do not want to be in this gc :cheeky:
"I hope you guys won't leave cause I don't want to lose my circle of friends as I did with my trio before huhuhu"
ok 1. you were the only one who decided we were a trio, that we were best friends :sniff:
2. the way you said this when you know I'm also in the gc is so... :stare:
and 3. we are still not best friends :frogsiren:
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
"I hope you guys won't leave cause I don't want to lose my circle of friends as I did with my trio before huhuhu"
ok 1. you were the only one who decided we were a trio, that we were best friends :sniff:
2. the way you said this when you know I'm also in the gc is so... :stare:
and 3. we are still not best friends :frogsiren:
she gets sulky so easily and because of the smallest things :wimwim:
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
"I hope you guys won't leave cause I don't want to lose my circle of friends as I did with my trio before huhuhu"
ok 1. you were the only one who decided we were a trio, that we were best friends :sniff:
2. the way you said this when you know I'm also in the gc is so... :stare:
and 3. we are still not best friends :frogsiren:
please omg why did she ask her to add me on this gc too 😭😭
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread