- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,811
- Reactions Received
- 47,941
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,168
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
do u miss it? :00I haven't been this chrooncially online in forever
i have made a petition to help make kingdom the best mod ever !WTF.
if I become a mod on here I would be permabanning these accs completely in no time cause ain’t no way these accs are making a lot of us uncomfortable!!🤬
MY FAV USER ONGGG
What email address did I use for this account?
signed!! :))i have made a petition to help make kingdom the best mod ever !
sign here 📝
SIGNED!!! - The My turn chruchi have made a petition to help make kingdom the best mod ever !
sign here 📝
WAIT WHAAAA-What email address did I use for this account?
I need to update the accountWhat email address did I use for this account?
SIGNED SIGNED SIGNEDi have made a petition to help make kingdom the best mod ever !
sign here 📝
ik damn well you arent bringing your feet kink here ah hell nahthis shit nasty
pee yoo ong