Official Post Your Random Thoughts (361 Viewers)

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
NONO WE’RE GOING TO LIVEEEEE AND CONTINUE TO LIVE THROUGH HELL TOGETHER :pyo:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU BAE SEUNGMIN AND BONG JAEHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: shadow

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Crush by ZB1 is so good
First time listening to it rn, I love it a lot, it reminds me of some dnb artists I listen to who do more breakcore shit
 

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
First time listening to it rn, I love it a lot, it reminds me of some dnb artists I listen to who do more breakcore shit
Yeah, it reminds me of something as well but I can’t exactly pinpoint what it is that it reminds me of. I do know that it’s something that I used to hear in the past though :pandashrug: maybe more like some rnb artists or smth
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,827
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Too bad I don't stan produce groups
me either. Like what's the point of forming a group through a survival show, which the trainees probably went through hell and back on, just to disband them like two years later??? I mean, they can always redebut in other groups or solo, but seriously!
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
me either. Like what's the point of forming a group through a survival show, which the trainees probably went through hell and back on, just to disband them like two years later??? I mean, they can always redebut in other groups or solo, but seriously!
Everything bad happened to me when produce 101 started. They are my nemesis, my enemy. Why would I stan the enemy?

I just don't understand the point of groups that go through produce or any other multi-company survival show. At least survival shows within the company have a long term contract, what do you mean ioi was only for a year!? No offense to any produce group stans on here but it seems like a waste of time
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread