Official Post Your Random Thoughts (292 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
to die without hope

carnifex yesssss
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
the critics are harsh.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Haha
Reactions: naevis

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My brain feels mushy again.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
@As_Good_As_Dead do I seem too mentally unstable?
I cannot say. I take medications to remain stable.
Usually if you think as such, you should see a psychologist or and a gp
that's how I deal with my sanity.
 
Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I cannot say. I take medications to remain stable.
Usually if you think as such, you should see a psychologist or and a gp
that's how I deal with my sanity.
I just feel like I'm too open sometimes, I should put the smile back on 😀
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Haha
Reactions: naevis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread