- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,082
- Reactions Received
- 52,516
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,191
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
I kinda forgot what happened toothe way I'm not continuing these webtoons that I already started and I'm just reading new ones lol
if you quote something, you'll get 6omg I think I get how the 5 and 6 coins work now
YEP, I FINALLY GOT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTif you quote something, you'll get 6
but if not then you'll get 5
I think
nvm, I don'tYEP, I FINALLY GOT ITTTTTTTTTTTTT
wtf I got 6 coins for this oneoh maybe if you keep quoting, it's 5? but if not then it's 6? idk anymore lol
is this random though or likethe way I got distracted with how the coin system works lol
I'M SORRY, I QUOTED THE WRONG POST SDJFJHWREBGVNIJYRENFVB
I'm just going to read nowthe way I got distracted with how the coin system works lol