- Joined
- 17 August 2023
- Messages
- 5,522
- Reactions Received
- 3,171
- Location
- left kps :)
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,516
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
you do have people who care about you thoughI know but I'm done with my life plus I don't want anyone to care about me so I can leave in peace
i could make a whole list if you wantedyou do have people who care about you though
you do have people who care about you though
I know but it won't last long, I mess things up one way or anotheri could make a whole list if you wanted
but you wont know that for sure and we all make mistakes were humans so please don't be so harsh on yourselfI know but it won't last long, I mess things up one way or another
I will forever care about you please dont do this.I know but I'm done with my life plus I don't want anyone to care about me so I can leave in peace
Idk when I get a card that I know this person will like they alr have it, or when they need the card, they don't have anything I wantWhy? :(
@ningholic are you ok with waiting 2 more days for it?I have to work on the HOF thread, how could I forget...
I'll come to your trading ground with some good offers :)Idk when I get a card that I know this person will like they alr have it, or when they need the card, they don't have anything I want![]()
Yeah !! Im sure motor is fine with it tooFor me to complete the HOF Thread
I'll come to your trading ground with some good offers :)