- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
my aunt told me that her crea is higher than before and she has UTI and it's like numerous, something like that? there are too many bacteria and stuff. she stopped vomiting though, I think. and she's back at home, but she's like bed sick, she can't really get up without someone helping her :( and when she speaks, it's like she's shivering and I felt like her body temperature was really high. but I'm hoping for the best :))
Like they have one of the biggest fanbasesBut bts did.. kinda pave the way ??
Most toxic too but still amazingly big. It's not their fault that they came AFTERRR these other groups 💀like damn they in a whole DIFFERENT generationLike they have one of the biggest fanbases
Like ... did they not make kpop famous internationally for these other groups ???But bts did.. kinda pave the way ??