- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
Omg that’s crazy, but this is also very interesting to read ngl! Like imagine if this whole scene was featured on a fantasy movie, that would’ve been so cool I would think - and with all of these different characters coming from different movies and tv series?? Iconic at its finest!!!@kingdom Had another dream:
So my first dream (yes first) Was that I attended a wedding at a hogwarts place. Defenitely not actual hogwarts but those type of buildings. But it turns out it's a school and I live on the 8 and 3/4 room? And I was looking through my dorm and I didn't have my wand (???) so I went down on my broom to buy one, but I had to go to the wedding first with my friends and that was like at the entrance of the school.
The second one started out normal enough. I was in a love triangle between two love interests (one being Liam or Chris Hemsworth, Idk which one he was), but then they started fighting outside my school (my irl school, not hogwarts school). In fear I FLEW AWAY and started singing a song, THEN THE HEMWSOWRTH FOLLOWED ME BY FLYING!? We eventually chased into the Australian bush, where we both crashed into separate eucalyptus trees. Then we found the simpsons house, and lisa was there and we talk about something depressing. I forgot what though
Gonna write about all my dreams put them in a book then sell themOmg that’s crazy, but this is also very interesting to read ngl! Like imagine if this whole scene was featured on a fantasy movie, that would’ve been so cool I would think - and with all of these different characters coming from different movies and tv series?? Iconic at its finest!!!
You would be an amazing author for that!!Gonna write about all my dreams put them in a book then sell them
HELPWhat if we just slow it down you know? Make it bouncy. Sometimes I think jigeum buteo fly. Maybe even make it spicy, for a matter of a fact