I've been messing around with my new PS5 to familiarize myself and I must say it feels like the MK1 game -- as in features/quality of life things were missing, a.k.a. unpolished or produced half-assed.
The PS4 felt like MK11, where it was more complete, convenient, and intuitive.
Honestly, I wish Sony would have carried over the same small PS4 features into the PS5, kept them in the same spots, then added whatever else they wanted.
I am replaying The Last of Us again in the third PS console because it was originally on PS3, then PS4 Remastered, and now PS5.
I will also be replaying Part 2 afterwards.
Finally, the PS5 is a Monster console!
Yes, I've purchased the original disc version and not the new slim.
I cannot imagine how large the PS6 will be!
Hopefully, if Sony learns their lessons, the PS6 will be smaller and similar to the PS4 size.
Looking at the PS5 now, it seems like a prototype and they could have refined it to be smaller during the concept stage, but they just did not want to.
I don't know.