Official Post Your Random Thoughts (375 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
โœฉโ‚Š๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฅโ‚Š๐Ÿก๊ฉœ
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
stan-twitter-crying.gif
 

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
So what? Ofc Iโ€™m gonna grab my drink from the counter cuz you be looking at your phone the whole time while I was fuckinโ€™ waiting infront of the counter whilst you were fucking staring at your phone and you told me next time I need to call out to come and get my order but I know that if I do that then you probably wonโ€™t even hear me lmao when u be standing away from ur customers

Nah cuz you were looking at your phone the whole fricken time idiot how could u not notice that I was waiting infront of the counter ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
 

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
So what? Ofc Iโ€™m gonna grab my drink from the counter cuz you be looking at your phone the whole time while I was fuckinโ€™ waiting infront of the counter whilst you were fucking staring at your phone and you told me next time I need to call out to come and get my order but I know that if I do that then you probably wonโ€™t even hear me lmao when u be standing away from ur customers

Nah cuz you were looking at your phone the whole fricken time idiot how could u not notice that I was waiting infront of the counter ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Smh ppl deez days man
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
At least ur volunteering at the moment! Good on you for taking my advice xx :)
Thank you haha I just hope they don't reject me (idk they can), "what are you key skills or attributes" I'm just a girl willing to do her best okay?
 
  • Love
Reactions: shadow

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
Thank you haha I just hope they don't reject me (idk they can), "what are you key skills or attributes" I'm just a girl willing to do her best okay?
So true bro, so true
โ€œI donโ€™t have any skills or attributes I just wanna try it out & gain some experience from itโ€ idk ๐Ÿ˜‚
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
Also idek what he said to me when I grabbed it all I heard from him was โ€œnext timeโ€ and then thatโ€™s it so I just assumed that he told me that I shouldโ€™ve like called out/yell it out if I wanted to come and collect it
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
โœฉโ‚Š๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฅโ‚Š๐Ÿก๊ฉœ
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
La la la
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
So true bro, so true
โ€œI donโ€™t have any skills or attributes I just wanna try it out & gain some experience from itโ€ idk ๐Ÿ˜‚
I wanted to say that ;-; I just said I'm really energetic and I just wanna help people out
 
  • Haha
Reactions: shadow

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I see myself as so sheltered.
but I don't want to do anything about it
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
โœฉโ‚Š๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฅโ‚Š๐Ÿก๊ฉœ
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
yes. sunwoo IS fine :taeyoungforehead:
 

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I wish I wasn't as paranoid during the day/night
its what ruins everything in my life.
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
โœฉโ‚Š๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฅโ‚Š๐Ÿก๊ฉœ
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
The way people just view my thread.
 

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I should youtube channel but I dislike attention
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
โœฉโ‚Š๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฅโ‚Š๐Ÿก๊ฉœ
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Okay get out. you're fucking cringe.
 

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I wish reality shows were more exciting and less cringeness
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread