Official Post Your Random Thoughts (508 Viewers)

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I see, I see! Hopefully the teachers will give you guys a notice of when your exams will be next despite the cancellations of it due to this thing happening rn :sanapray:
awwww I hope both of us can fully recover soon too :pepeheart::crycry:
I think you misunderstood what I wrote on my original post. :yolk: I said that my family doesnt celebrate Christmas, so therefore I’m just gonna be chilling like I do during a normal day for this Christmas season like I always do every year:catpopcorn:
oooh the countdown video call thing sounds exciting!! counting down to the new years especially with our loved ones always seem fun I think 🤩 and happy early birthday!!! 🎉 :pandalove:
our exams were supposed to be today, but they got canceled again :sniff: maybe tomorrow..

<3

so do YOU celebrate it? sorry, I'm a lil confused rn :jisoosmh:

yes, it does seem fun :PandaUnicorn: I didn't have any friends friends last year so you know what I did during the Christmas season last year? I watched an award show with velvet and myth, and it was really fun actually! :llama_laugh: thank youu, don't forget to greet me on my actual birthday when you can, it's on the 21st :joyslay:
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WAS THE NATION'S BREAKUP THAT BAD!?

For real though I hope you're okay, texted you on insta <<3 Please stay well, help out if you can

For aesthetic ideas maybe something to do with this gif? I'll make it more hd but
YES OML

THANK YOUU, OUR EXAMS GOT CANCELED AGAIN BECAUSE OF THE AFTERSHOCKS :jisoosmh:

it's cuteeeee!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Hey @Jungwonie have you not seen my reply to your post that I quoted on this thread? :dubuthink: Just thought I’d let you know that I have replied to your post on here in case you might’ve missed it:mgblush:
oh sorry, I was just posting some random thoughts and didn't get to check my notifs :lisalaugh:
there are a LOT OF THEM OH MY GOODNESS :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: shadow

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
our exams were supposed to be today, but they got canceled again :sniff: maybe tomorrow..

<3

so do YOU celebrate it? sorry, I'm a lil confused rn :jisoosmh:

yes, it does seem fun :PandaUnicorn: I didn't have any friends friends last year so you know what I did during the Christmas season last year? I watched an award show with velvet and myth, and it was really fun actually! :llama_laugh: thank youu, don't forget to greet me on my actual birthday when you can, it's on the 21st :joyslay:
Yeah, I see why they were cancelled today. Or it could be next week, who knows :soob:

*sigh*……no I don’t celebrate it :Sunwoo wtf why::idkwhattonamethis: (I’m kinda getting annoyed at this point so I’ll just stop it there).:idkwhattonamethis:

oh cool!!! sounds like you three had a great time together with watching the award show! :kirbypop: Was it like a kpop related award show or something? Like MAMA 2022 for example:susPepe: ahhh ok, I’ll keep that in mind that it’ll be your birthday on the 21st in December 😊 happy early birthday btw!!!:PandaUnicorn::pandahappy:
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
oh sorry, I was just posting some random thoughts and didn't get to check my notifs :lisalaugh:
there are a LOT OF THEM OH MY GOODNESS :jisoosmh:
No worries, having too many notifs can be an issue especially when it comes to missing out on some stuff that you might’ve not seen yet :llama_blush:so I completely understand! :pandaamazed:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, I see why they were cancelled today. Or it could be next week, who knows :soob:

*sigh*……no I don’t celebrate it :Sunwoo wtf why::idkwhattonamethis: (I’m kinda getting annoyed at this point so I’ll just stop it there).:idkwhattonamethis:

oh cool!!! sounds like you three had a great time together with watching the award show! :kirbypop: Was it like a kpop related award show or something? Like MAMA 2022 for example:susPepe: ahhh ok, I’ll keep that in mind that it’ll be your birthday on the 21st in December 😊 happy early birthday btw!!!:PandaUnicorn::pandahappy:
our school is already rushing cause we don't have enough time, and this happens :bigsmile:

I'm sorry omg, I didn't mean to :pepecry2:

I don't remember what award show it was :haylul: but yes, it was a kpop related award show!
I'm the youngest in my class, and I'm excited to have my birthday cause there's no one who's the same age as me in my class anymore lol :crycry:
 
  • Love
Reactions: shadow

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
No worries, having too many notifs can be an issue especially when it comes to missing out on some stuff that you might’ve not seen yet :llama_blush:so I completely understand! :pandaamazed:
GIRL, THERE ARE MORE THAN A HUNDRED RIGHT NOW, AND I'VE ALREADY CHECKED SOME OF THEM

AND I'M SURE I HAD A LOT OF WALL NOTIFS, BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THEM NOW :catcry::catcry:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: shadow

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
YES OML

THANK YOUU, OUR EXAMS GOT CANCELED AGAIN BECAUSE OF THE AFTERSHOCKS :jisoosmh:

it's cuteeeee!!!
WOO HOO NO EXAMS!!!!

Then I'll work on it, Hyeongjun or Allen?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
WOO HOO NO EXAMS!!!!

Then I'll work on it, Hyeongjun or Allen?
THIS LONG WEEKEND IS LIKE SO LONG, IT FEELS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE LMAO
LIKE IT'S ALREADY TUESDAY, BUT I'VE DONE NOTHING EVER SINCE SATURDAY!!!!

hyeongjun me want

ALSO STOP, I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALREADY DECEMBER :pepeslippy: LIKE TIME FLIES BY SO FASSTTTTT
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
THIS LONG WEEKEND IS LIKE SO LONG, IT FEELS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE LMAO
LIKE IT'S ALREADY TUESDAY, BUT I'VE DONE NOTHING EVER SINCE SATURDAY!!!!

hyeongjun me want

ALSO STOP, I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALREADY DECEMBER :pepeslippy: LIKE TIME FLIES BY SO FASSTTTTT
NO YOU DESEVRE THE REST AND THE TIME AFTER THE EARTHUAKE, SO REAL BRO

Slay!

GIRL IT'S BEEN A YEAR! A YEAR!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
NO YOU DESEVRE THE REST AND THE TIME AFTER THE EARTHUAKE, SO REAL BRO

Slay!

GIRL IT'S BEEN A YEAR! A YEAR!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!
WELL, THAT IS TRUE!

I GOTTA TELL YOU SOMETHING
WHEN I WOKE UP ON DEC 1, I WAS LIKE "OMG IT'S MY BIRTH MONTH, SLAY" :lisalaugh:
ALSO OUR FRIENDSHIP!!! IT'S BEEN A WHILE HUH :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread