- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
I don’t even know what is happening@Hakunama_Tata are you going to take 1st reply on your artist threads or can i give my 2 cents before dipping![]()
Where my Joy 😓 all I got is Fear n Sadness 😒Wait no cause inside out is kinda deep
but your posts do not reflect that?This is the 100,000th post in this thread![]()
Girl ikr im actually pulling out my hair four years of japanese led to me saying subarshii lol but yeah I like both toothank you <3 that's true japanese is so hard, the only reason I know some phrases is because of anime/manga but actually learning the language takes a lot of time :") both are beautiful languages though c: