Official Post Your Random Thoughts (139 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Love
Reactions: tricky

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
So tired still
 

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I swear, I have this one teacher where whenever I have a one on one conversation with her outside of class, about my progress/performance in the class, she tells all of the other students about it in great detail, even mentioning my name (and no, it's not to praise or compliment me, it's to throw me under the bus, at least from my perspective). If I wanted the whole class to know, I'd just say it during class. I felt so betrayed the first time she did it, and she's done it a handful of times the entire semester and doesn't seem to realize how much I dislike it or how uncomfortable it makes me. At least the semester is over and hopefully I'll never have to deal with her again for a long time, but still. Some days I seriously consider reporting her, because there's no way what she is doing is professional, but I don't because I know it won't go anywhere. If the college investigates the other students, since they all hate me and like her, they'd either try to justify her actions or deny that it ever happened, so yay for me.
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Crazy how we just went over social anxiety and stuff like that, but she wants us to present to the class 😐
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
omg yay I was hoping you'd get the result you wanted, so happy for you congrats girl~ :pandahappy: :pandahappy: :pandahappy: that's amazing:pepeclap:
no more stress about atar you're in the uni and in the course you want time to celebrate, slay queen c: :joyslay:
NO MORE STRESS! NO MORE TEARS! NOTHING LIKE THAT! WE WIN THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
BILLY BILLY POCO
 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
when I realize that all of my threads are so lame
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
another day another flop :lisalaugh:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
I'm working on chapter 2 of my fanfic. My hope is not getting Writer's Block throught writing this story :pepeslippy:
oooo what you writing about?
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread