Official Post Your Random Thoughts (357 Viewers)

Joined
12 April 2023
Messages
1,094
Reactions Received
739
Location
dubu's maeum
Website
krissskzfan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,706
Fandom
stayoncemoa
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/they
Ship
I wish there was a confused reaction
Juletide is basically a holiday that people in my religion celebrate that happens from December 19th to January 1st and it's where a lot of the present christmas traditions originate like trees gifts and making wreaths and stuff
 
  • Wow
Reactions: velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,685
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,638
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Juletide is basically a holiday that people in my religion celebrate and it's where a lot of the present christmas traditions originate like trees gifts and making wreaths and stuff
Interesting, what religion may I ask?
 
Joined
12 April 2023
Messages
1,094
Reactions Received
739
Location
dubu's maeum
Website
krissskzfan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,706
Fandom
stayoncemoa
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/they
Ship
  • Wow
Reactions: velvet
Joined
12 April 2023
Messages
1,094
Reactions Received
739
Location
dubu's maeum
Website
krissskzfan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,706
Fandom
stayoncemoa
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/they
Ship

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I'll kiss your waist and ease your mind . yes
I'll take my hands and trace your line . yes
 

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I need a fire type and with a good moveset
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
piss off rain
 
D

Deleted member 74

getting ready and dreading every minute :wimwim:
me and the cousin my age x.x we go way back don't we
this christmas eve dinner is bound to be awkward:dubueh:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I need to either get talenflame or volcada???
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Hate Eternal pulls no punches
Straight Brutality
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I wish I had more, I always go broke cuz of these pop up stores
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread