- Joined
- 21 April 2023
- Messages
- 11,827
- Reactions Received
- 13,208
- Location
- im going crazy!
- Website
- 2xning.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,481
- Fandom
- ♻🐘🕸
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Wreck
They don't know how to appreciate a good editor and a cute emo guyNot my johnnie edit getting only 6 views umm
That shit took an hour 😭😒😞They don't know how to appreciate a good editor and a cute emo guy
Thats my favorite album of hisMy favorite song ??
middle aged lesbian latinas 😽my favorite old lesbian couple
they escaped the retirement home 🥰middle aged lesbian latinas 😽
THERE WAS ONE I DIDNT LIKE BUT I DONT REMEMBER THE NAMEALL OF THE SONGS ARE SO GOOD OMFG
have you seen their americas favorite ladies shirtthey escaped the retirement home 🥰
okay gimme a minute 😧Watch thisyoull hate bryan stars
YES I WANT ONEhave you seen their americas favorite ladies shirt
REALLY? WAS IT IN MY PLAYLIST?THERE WAS ONE I DIDNT LIKE BUT I DONT REMEMBER THE NAME
THEYRE COMING OUT WITH A FAVORITE LATINAS SHIRT TOOYES I WANT ONE