- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,190
- Reactions Received
- 52,519
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,747
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
Pretty good! Feels weird though since im not going back to school lol hbu??????yay~
omg it's so dead here at this time o:
how are you enjoying your holidays c:
too tired for this shirlowkey just want this day to be over already
AND I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO BE SO CLOSE TO ME, WE'LL BE HAPPY
YOU MAKE ME LAUGH YOU MAKE ME SMILE
WE'LL BE HAPPY WE'LL BE IN LOVE
I FEEL SO LOST WITHOUT YOU RIGHT NEXT TO ME
Like man I'm in my comforting self reassuring pink bra and I still can't feel good about my face ffs, I just wish I felt pretty, not even looked pretty I just wanna feel prettyIt's really hard to not cry when taking a selfie