Official Post Your Random Thoughts (44 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
am i supposed to be offended?? since when do we do that
taebin_yass.gif
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
IS IT TOO LATE TO SAY IM SORRY AGAIN
 

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i wanna do stuff but at the same time i don’t
I feel the same right now, it sucks. I know it's late in my timezone, and I should at least try to sleep, but I can't decide whether I should sleep, or work on projects until I'm so tired I physically can't. I also don't know whether I should wake up early tomorrow to work on building good habits of waking up at a reasonable time, or sleep in because it's nice and I don't get to do it as often as I'd like. Life is full of hard decisions.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: uarmyhope

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread