- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,304
- Reactions Received
- 28,172
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,492
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
why does my professor always ask me if im okay?
literally every single day
literally every single day
I dont mean this in a crazy way thoI wanna make a robot or take a human and put them in something like a masion and give them makeup, but they dont connect with the outside world their entire life and even when they do the other person has to be barefaced. Anyways, they get taught the basics on makeup and just use that makeup and then they get brought out to the outside world and I wanna see if the makeup would be good or not
I know! The people who did both (go crazy and throw them away shortly after) aren't the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree. Why not resell them and try and get some of your money back? Or use them just around your house? Or, hear me out, not give into frivolous trends so much in the first place?... people were going crazy for stanleys a month ago and now..
some people are trying to break them and throw them away
some trends i swear.
I know, like what's the point in spending 300 dollars for cups just to throw them away, you could still use them 😭😭I know! The people who did both (go crazy and throw them away shortly after) aren't the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree. Why not resell them and try and get some of your money back? Or use them just around your house? Or, hear me out, not give into frivolous trends so much in the first place?
Could be to show they care, could be an icebreaker to start up a friendly conversation with you and/or get to know you better, could be you look sad. I'm not sure.why does my professor always ask me if im okay?
literally every single day
Not everyone posesses such intelligence as us sadly.I know, like what's the point in spending 300 dollars for cups just to throw them away, you could still use them 😭😭