Official Post Your Random Thoughts (43 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
me when i've been dirty minded since 2nd grade
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,536
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,536
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
I'm gonna write a note but idkk what to say..
should I just say my true feelings, at least the person I like actually likes me as a friend and hopefully he doesn't get uncomfortable..
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm gonna write a note but idkk what to say..
should I just say my true feelings, at least the person I like actually likes me as a friend and hopefully he doesn't get uncomfortable..
Do whatever you think is best, good luck!
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
If someone asked me "Hey let's watch this anime together" I would say yes 😕
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
January February March APRIL 18th ??? God it's only for 1 day
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,536
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,536
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
we can touch utopia we can reach that utopia
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I love when they draw the anime characters with really big eyes and a small face it's so cute
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Like let's watch Handa-Kun it looks cute
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,536
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
welp ig it's time to change my frame
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,536
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
IDK IF I SHOULD WRITE THE NOTE NOW
HALP
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,536
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread